Families of September 11 is now operating as the For Action Initiative. The
web pages on this site are available for informational purposes only.
Please visit us at www.foractioninitiative.org
January 3, 2005
Help set the direction for our organization for 2005 and beyond. Families of September 11 has commissioned the Survey Center at the University of Connecticut to conduct a telephone survey of our membership to find out what matters to you. Enlisting the assistance of a professional polling and research organization is a reflection of our conviction that the input of our members is vital. Your participation is important so that we can be certain our priorities as we move forward reflect those of our membership.
The survey will be conducted between January 6th and 14th. Please be assured of the following:
• The survey will be short – less than 10 minutes.
• The survey will be completely confidential – your responses will be aggregated with everyone else’s and not tied to you individually.
• Your information (i.e., name and number) are not shared with anyone.
• It is an opinion survey only (the caller will not be fundraising).
• Calls will be made in the evening. If you are called at an inconvenient time, a callback can be scheduled at any time convenient to you.
• Not all members will be contacted, only a representative sampling.
We greatly appreciate your participation. NOTE: If you would rather not participate, you must email email@example.com with the subject "POLL." Please write us only if you absolutely do not wish to participate in this poll.