Families of September 11 is now operating as the For Action Initiative. The
web pages on this site are available for informational purposes only.
Please visit us at www.foractioninitiative.org
June 7, 2006
We are reaching out to you again to help us set the direction of FOS11’s programs and initiatives for 2006 and beyond. We have once again commissioned the Center for Survey Research and Analysis at the University of Connecticut to conduct a telephone survey of our membership to find out what matters to you. This is a follow-up to our first poll conducted in January 2005, which helped us understand your needs as we set our strategic direction and plans for current programs. Your participation and feedback is important and greatly appreciated.
The survey will be conducted in late June. Please be assured of the following:
• The survey will be short – less than 10 minutes.
• The survey will be completely confidential – your responses will be aggregated with everyone else’s and not tied to you individually.
• Your information (i.e., name and number) are not shared with anyone.
• It is an opinion survey only (the caller will not be fundraising).
• Calls will be made in the evening. If you are called at an inconvenient time, a callback can be scheduled at a time convenient for you.
• Not all members will be contacted, only a representative sampling.
NOTE: If you would rather not participate, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 12th, so we may remove your contact information from the list. Please write us only if you absolutely do not wish to participate in this poll. If you have questions about the poll, please call our office at (212) 575-1878.
We greatly appreciate your participation and support.